Monday, September 5, 2011

My Knowledge

I do know a fair amount about the living and the non living. Fist of all, I know a few things about cells, they have two main types, plants and animals, but then those cells are put into many subcategories. Also some of the things that animal cells have are, nucleus which controls the cell, a wall which keeps things out of the cell,  and a vacuole which stores things in it. Plant cells are mostly the same except for shape,     (plant cells are rectangular, and animal cells are round) and chloroplasts. With non living and the living I know that  the living has to have many different standards, like cells, responses, and cellular organization. If they are missing just one thing they are not living. What I do not know and what  I want to know is,  how many different types of categories cells can be sorted into, and how scientists knew what part of the cell does what.

Here is an animal cell
Here is a plant cell


No comments:

Post a Comment